Désperados Family !
Le forum de la famille Désperados - Nostale <3 

Désperados Family ! Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jennifer Lopez.On The Floor#@Ft. Pit-bull

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Désperados Family ! Index du Forum -> desperados -> Présentation !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Classe: Archer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jennifer Lopez.On The Floor#@Ft. Pit-bull Répondre en citant

Jennifer Lopez On The Floor Ft. Pitbull > shorl.com/lytyvahipridri

Jennifer Lopez On The Floor Ft. Pitbull

"Culo" "That's Nasty" "Back Up" "Toma" "Dammit Man" Money Is Still a Major Issue "Everybody Get Up" El Mariel "Bojangles" "Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera)" "Dime (Remix)" "Be Quiet" The Boatlift "Secret Admirer" "The Anthem" "Go Girl" "Sticky Icky" Rebelution "Krazy" "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" "Hotel Room Service" "Shut It Down" Armando "Watagatapitusberry" "Maldito Alcohol" "Bon, Bon" "Tu Cuerpo" "Vida 23" Planet Pit "Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor)" "Give Me Everything" "Rain Over Me" "International Love" "Pause" "Shake Seora" Global Warming "Back in Time" "Get It Started" "Don't Stop the Party" "Feel This Moment" "Echa Pa'lla (Manos Pa'rriba)" "Everybody Fucks" "Outta Nowhere" Meltdown "Timber" Globalization "Wild Wild Love" "We Are One (Ole Ola)" "Fireball" "Celebrate" "Time of Our Lives" "Fun" "Drive You Crazy" Dale "Baddest Girl in Town" "El Taxi" Climate Change "Messin' Around" As featured artist "Shake" "Hit the Floor" "Holla at Me" "Born-N-Raised" "Crazy" "Move Shake Drop" "Swing" "Feel It" "Shooting Star (Party Rock Mix)" "Now I'm That Bitch" "Outta Control" "Ni Rosas Ni Juguetes" "Fresh Out the Oven" "Now You See It (Shake That Ass)" "Egosta" "Armada Latina" "All Night Long" "I Like It" "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" "On the Floor" "Rabiosa" "Boomerang" "Suave (Kiss Me)" "Throw Your Hands Up (Dancar Kuduro)" "Pass at Me" "I Like How It Feels" "Bailando Por El Mundo" "U Know It Ain't Love" "We Run the Night" "Rock the Boat" "Name of Love" "Dance Again" "There She Goes" "I'm All Yours" "Beat on My Drum" "Sexy People (The Fiat Song)" "Crazy Kids" "Live It Up" "Exotic" "Can't Believe It" "Sopa de Caracol" "I'm a Freak" "I Love You. ^ Dawson, Kim (March 5, 2011). The Sun (London: News International). Kennedy, a full length unfinished version of "On the Floor" leaked online over the same weekend in time for Lopez's new L'Oreal commercial, which premiered during the telecast of the 68th Golden Globe Awards ceremony in Los Angeles.[1] The timing of the leak also coincided with Lopez's debut on judges panel for season ten of American Idol.[1] Lopez confirmed the single's title as "On the Floor" during the red carpet ceremony at The Golden Globes, before appearing the following day on the radio show On Air with Ryan Seacrest for the song's US premiere.[9] The final version of the song was uploaded to Ryanseacrest.com, where the site's editor, Sadao Turner, revealed that the final master of the song was different from the previously leaked and unfinished version.[12] "On the Floor" made its debut in the United Kingdom, on January 28,2011 when it was played by DJ Scott Mills on his radio show, Ready for the Weekend.[13] Benji Eisen from AOL Music stated that Lopez had used "genius marketing and branding" by synchronising the digital release of "On the Floor" with the premiere of its music video on American Idol.[14] It was added to the B-playlist on the UK's biggest mainstream radio station, BBC Radio 1, on March 16,2011.[15]. ^ "Digital Music Report 2012" (PDF). Retrieved March 8, 2011. Musiikkituottajat Finland. ^ "Video Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull Perform on American Idol". MTV News.

^ Fenno, Christino (February 26, 2011). ^ "ARIA Charts Accreditations 2011 Singles". June 12, 2011. "Jennifer Lopez's Microphone Malfunction Prompts Encore Performance at Wango Tango". (Amazon.co.uk). Background and development[edit]. Retrieved 2013-08-27. Retrieved May 10, 2015. (ARIA). ^ BEST OF ALL TIME - SINGLES.

maroon 5 vchelsea m cameronsamurai rebellion 1967the fifth musketeerancient egypt: life and death in the valley of the kingsfitz and tantrumsministry of sound houserockpalast rory gallagherkatrina kaif dhoom 3grey anatomy s11e09

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Désperados Family ! Index du Forum -> desperados -> Présentation ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation